Author Topic: FSDT LSZH and Windows 7 RC1 64bit? bglmanx.dll and couatl error  (Read 8004 times)

ghostrider185th

FSDT LSZH and Windows 7 RC1 64bit? bglmanx.dll and couatl error
« on: November 26, 2009, 03:04:36 pm »
Is FSDT LSZH and Windows 7 RC1 64bit working correctly together? I got this bglmanx.dll error message when loading fsx. clicking 'yes, run the program' leads to a crash. clicking 'no' leads to the gates without buildings and NO addonmanager item in ad-dons menu.

i looked throught the forum intensively, but none of the advises helped. dml.xml: bglmanx section is before fscopilot section, deinstallation and reinstallation didnt help either.

Have pmdg md11 and quenn of the skies installed, woai and aerosofts london heathrow mega airport.

Someone can help? i really want to buy at least lszh, but cannot before this is resolved. :'(

ghostrider

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSDT LSZH and Windows 7 RC1 64bit? bglmanx.dll and couatl error
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 03:43:13 pm »
i looked throught the forum intensively, but none of the advises helped.

It has been already explained here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=2358.0

ghostrider185th

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 07:00:35 pm »
aLREADYTRIED THIS WAY, THE ERROR MESSAGE COMES ALREADY UP IF I CLICK ON 'TRUST couatl.EXE'

ghostrider185th

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 07:27:13 pm »
just tried it again, word by word--->no success!!!

ghostrider185th

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2009, 07:42:40 pm »
deinstalled spybot s&d, deinstalled fsinn and fscopilot---> NO SuCCESS!!!

No other av progs running...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2009, 08:13:06 pm »
I'm sorry, but this method is confirmed to work on all the supported OS, which do not include Windows 7 beta versions.

We have confirmation by many users that the with Windows 7 final, the program works, but we can't guaranteed anything, unless you see it under the system requirements on the web page, that clearly mentions only XP and Vista, which are the only ones we officially support.

If you really wanted to use it on an unsupported, and not even in final version OS, you should have taken advantage of the freely downloadable Trial version, which is extensively advertized all across our website.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 08:14:51 pm by virtuali »

ghostrider185th

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2009, 03:21:37 pm »
its not a beta version mate, its a rc1!

no other ideas? cause i really wanna buy it this weekend due to your special offer. btw, new york airport isnt working either. same problem and error message.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2009, 06:20:46 pm »
its not a beta version mate, its a rc1!

RC1 is NOT the final version the went on sale. The final version is a later version compared to RC1 so, RC1 it's a beta, regardless of the fact that Microsoft is not calling it as such.

no other ideas? cause i really wanna buy it this weekend due to your special offer. btw, new york airport isnt working either. same problem and error message.

I repeat and confirm that, if you keep ALLOWING the module to run, IT WILL WORK, and it will not give that message again. Either after a couple of tries, or after a Windows reboot and another couple of tries.

And yes, I've just checked it on a Windows 7 RC1 64 bit, which I've just installed to verify this.