Author Topic: ALL JETWAY CONFIGURATIONS LOST & no PASSENGERS SHOW.  (Read 1667 times)

cartayna

• Beta tester
ALL JETWAY CONFIGURATIONS LOST & no PASSENGERS SHOW.
« on: December 06, 2020, 07:34:47 pm »
Hello guys,
It has been ages since I used the Sim (P3dV4.5), and when i returned to my Sim I did an update that made GSX have no jetways and also no passangers show.
I have uninstalled and installed GSX twice with same result.
For some reason all my airports that had my configurations now snow this: (see pic).

Do you guys know why this might be happening?

thanks!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: ALL JETWAY CONFIGURATIONS LOST & no PASSENGERS SHOW.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2020, 08:22:24 am »
Impossible to say with a so sparse description of the problem:

- Which scenery you are showing there ?

- Which kind of jetways it had BEFORE you customized it ?

- Has this scenery the ability to switch between different kind of jetways ? If yes, how it's configured now, and is this configuration coherent with the one you originally made the customization with ?

So yes, even if you said "all my airports", we need ONE reproducible example, with a detailed report and, of course, a copy of ALL files involved, meaning the AFCAD you are using, and your customization file, so we can try to reproduce the problem because, being able to reproduce the problem, is the one and only requirement being able to fix it, assuming there is something to fix to begin with. But of course, we cannot possibly know until we can test it.

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2020, 09:53:32 am »
Impossible to say with a so sparse description of the problem:

- Which scenery you are showing there ?

- Which kind of jetways it had BEFORE you customized it ?

- Has this scenery the ability to switch between different kind of jetways ? If yes, how it's configured now, and is this configuration coherent with the one you originally made the customization with ?

So yes, even if you said "all my airports", we need ONE reproducible example, with a detailed report and, of course, a copy of ALL files involved, meaning the AFCAD you are using, and your customization file, so we can try to reproduce the problem because, being able to reproduce the problem, is the one and only requirement being able to fix it, assuming there is something to fix to begin with. But of course, we cannot possibly know until we can test it.
Of course, you are absolutely right.. my fault, I was assuming that being such a long time with out using the Sim there might have been a huge change that I was not aware of.

This example is LEMD by Simwings. Attached Afcad and GSX configuration. Before my configuration was made there was the sceneries default jetways.

Sorry, i do not know what you mean by "- Has this scenery the ability to switch between different kind of jetways ? If yes, how it's configured now, and is this configuration coherent with the one you originally made the customization with ?"  I you mean that if the scenery has a configurator to choose bet SODE or ctrl+j, the answer is no. SimWiings has a pack of jetways that you download them from their web at http://www.sim-wings.com/SUPPORT_SODE.htm and you install them on the 12Bpilot's folder, the classic way. Nothing special about this.

I here attach the ini and and the Afcad. Let me know if you need anything more on my side.

Thanks a lot.

Xavi

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2020, 10:07:47 am »
I can see your jetways just fine. Could be you just forgot to Activate GSX Level 2 ?

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2020, 10:25:01 am »
OMG -- Is exactly what i thought it happened the 1st time.. checked that 1st time and it was not asking me to register the serial.. now i look and yeap, entered the serial and now works fine!
Sorry for taking your time for such a stupid and basic mistake!!!

All the best and thanks again!

Xavi