Author Topic: Trying to edit the gates at KSEA by Taxi2gate update for P3DV4 **SOLVED**  (Read 1748 times)

cowings1588

When I go to edit my ramp positions and my aircraft position at Taxi2gate update P3DV4 KSEA.. I am getting this view where is shows my plane like under the ground which can be seen below..  I already contacted Taxi2gate about but was wondering why it would do that.. Seems like KSEA so far is only scenery it does that too me.. Everywhere else works the way its suppose too.. I am hoping to hear back from Taxi2gate on why there scenery is doing this too me.. But I was wondering if you would know what might be causing it Umberto ? Seeing your scenery developer also..  Like I said it works fine just the way its suppose too everywhere else.. Just seems to be not working right at KSEA for whatever reason.. Like you scroll around your looking straight at the ground and then you keep circling enough you finally see your plane but it appears under ground.. 
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 09:35:35 pm by virtuali »
COA
Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Trying to edit the gates at KSEA by Taxi2gate update for P3DV4
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 03:20:10 pm »
Maybe you have an altitude conflict there, usually caused by OrbX. Try to click the small airplane icon on the up right in the GSX customization window, where it says "ground elevation", and see if it works better.

cowings1588

Re: Trying to edit the gates at KSEA by Taxi2gate update for P3DV4
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 08:00:27 pm »
That did the trick.. Thank you.. really honestly forgot about that button and forgot to try that.. Thanks for the reminder.. It worked.. 
COA
Bill