Author Topic: Will we see a GSX for MSFS?  (Read 2206 times)

Noel

Will we see a GSX for MSFS?
« on: December 27, 2020, 07:04:34 pm »
Quite frankly, GSX + FSCaptain are two of the main reasons I still use P3D on occasion.  I hope we have GSX in MSFS :o)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Will we see a GSX for MSFS?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2020, 07:15:39 pm »
Of course.

Noel

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2020, 02:48:12 am »
That is awesome thanks!  My fantasy is devs have to wait on a more capable SDK.  I really have enjoyed the integration of FSCaptain w/ GSX which is does quite well, and hopefully we see something like this in the future.  Have you enough to start looking at GSX for MSFS, or are you restrained too much right now due to the SDK as it currently is?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2020, 10:20:22 am »
Have you enough to start looking at GSX for MSFS, or are you restrained too much right now due to the SDK as it currently is?

Even when the SDK was limited, we made lot of preparation work, to port our script engine to MSFS and to read MSFS scenery files and the latest SDK now allow us to create ground vehicles.

We are still missing some features, like creation of interactive menus, which has been confirmed to be coming in future upgrades, and we would rather wait to have it because, even if we could create a menu using other means, it would be less integrated in the sim and won't work in VR for example so, better wait to have proper support.