Author Topic: I own KORD, KEWY, Basel For MSFS and they freeze while loading **SOLVED**  (Read 1844 times)

markmasterson

I go through the process and activate and then Startup of installation begins but times out?  In the Task Bar it is Suspended.   Never gets past 1% on all of the software?  Not sure what I am doing wrong

For example at Basel setup it freezed at FSDT_EC-145 Metals_Normal.png.dds.json
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 10:27:55 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: I own KORD, KEWY, Basel For MSFS and they freeze while loading
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2020, 09:57:28 pm »
Nobody ever reported this before. Try to disable the antivirus first.

markmasterson

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2020, 05:38:22 pm »
Thank you Umberto for looking into this!   I did check that all Antivirus was off.   It is.   I ran again for Vancouver same thing.  Immediately goes into the suspended mode. Some history may help.  I had all these loaded in MSFS ( I also have all your products loaded into P3D without a problem).  I upgraded my PC and reloaded MSFS2020 and went to load the software that I purchased from FS Dreamteam.  P3D no problems.  MSFS 2020 the problem I am identifying.  I am sure that somehow I have a setting that is blocking but I don't know what or where.  If you can help it would be appreciated.

markmasterson

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2020, 10:32:34 pm »
All, I figured out the problem.  If you delete your MSFS installation you must remove the applications for all FSDreamteam MSFS software.  Once I did that and reinstalled it worked.   I am posting this for others who might have the same problem