Author Topic: "move" Position of Pallets within the Aircraft. (737F)  (Read 1743 times)

Snowbird

"move" Position of Pallets within the Aircraft. (737F)
« on: September 09, 2020, 03:10:54 pm »
Hey,
since the release of the PMDG 737 freighter variants I am flying heavily Cargo. Therefore I started fiddling with the Aircraft CFG. Because there is no Pallet that "really" fits in the 737 I am Loading AKH Pallets at the moment, which is not really pleasing me. I noticed, that the AMP's could fit visually. But they are offset to the center of the Aircraft and therefore clipping out on the right side of the aircraft. Is there a way to manually nudge them a bit to the left so they don't clip anymore? And if yes, how?

Second Question/Feature Request:
GSX Cargo is focused on Wide Body Airframes. Will we see other ULDs for smaller Aircrafts? SAA, AEP... come to mind

Kind Regards

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: "move" Position of Pallets within the Aircraft. (737F)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2020, 10:25:15 pm »
Will we see other ULDs for smaller Aircrafts? SAA, AEP... come to mind

SAA has alway been included and of course, we can always add new types in future upgrades.

Snowbird

Re: "move" Position of Pallets within the Aircraft. (737F)
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 10:45:52 pm »
Just did a quick test. You are right, SAA are available vio the CFG but not listed in the manual. Maybe i should just try next time :)

Regarding the alignment: I have to say, that they are also a bit offcenter and so they are clipping on the right sight (tested with the SAA now). I do not know what causes that. Any Ideas?

(Attached 2 Pictures of the clipping and you can see, that there would be enough space to fit for them)