Author Topic: 767 captain sim  (Read 2953 times)

jeancarlo903

767 captain sim
« on: June 24, 2020, 11:09:07 pm »
My 767 its bugged with gsx i tried reinstall and nothing. The main door l2 and main exit arent aligned. When using jetway it goes inside the plane.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: 767 captain sim
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2020, 01:45:06 pm »
My 767 its bugged with gsx i tried reinstall and nothing. The main door l2 and main exit arent aligned. When using jetway it goes inside the plane.

As explained so many times, on the forum and of course on the manual, before you can use any airplane, you must first create a custom configuration for it. GSX comes with configurations for all default airplane and several 3rd party airplanes but, of course, it cannot include each and every 3rd party aircraft out there, especially one that has been released very recently.

Of course, GSX comes with a full-featured airplane configuration editor, which is clearly explained on the manual, and is what you are supposed to use before an unsupported airplane for the first time. This forum also has a Sharing area, in which you can find several GSX custom profiles made by users, which might cover airplanes not already included in GSX. I believe there's already a one for the new CS 767.

micstatic

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2020, 05:33:08 pm »
there are GSX profiles for the std 767 and 4 door versions in the CS forum. 

jeancarlo903

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2020, 07:14:59 pm »
thank you all. Got a gsx profile for it :)