Author Topic: TFDI 717  (Read 2955 times)

Xiropillo

TFDI 717
« on: November 11, 2019, 09:48:15 pm »
Hello there.

Is GSX Level 2 compatible with TFDI 717? I am asking because it asks me to set parking brake for asking for services although I have chocks on.

Thanks very much

Xiropillo

Xiropillo

Re: TFDI 717
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2020, 12:51:49 pm »
Hello there.

Is GSX Level 2 compatible with TFDI 717? I am asking because it asks me to set parking brake for asking for services although I have chocks on.

Thanks very much

Xiropillo

No one please?

Thanks and stay safe.

DVA12924

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 07:04:31 pm »
Wheel chocks are not the same as parking breaks. Parking breaks can be activated by clicking the parking break lever in the cockpit or by pressing shift+. (Or is it Ctrl+. ) on the keyboard for anything aside from xplane (I don’t have xplane so don’t know what keystroke is assigned there). In FSX/FSX-SE/P3D you should see a red bar in the lower left corner of the monitor that says “parking break”

Xiropillo

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 11:45:37 am »
Wheel chocks are not the same as parking breaks. Parking breaks can be activated by clicking the parking break lever in the cockpit or by pressing shift+. (Or is it Ctrl+. ) on the keyboard for anything aside from xplane (I don’t have xplane so don’t know what keystroke is assigned there). In FSX/FSX-SE/P3D you should see a red bar in the lower left corner of the monitor that says “parking break”

Thanks very much.

I know how brakes and chocks work but the difference here is that with rest of addons, at least the others I use (PMDG, FSL, Majestic, Leonardo, Quality Wings), I don't need to set parking brake as GSX recognize chocks as the condition to start services. (as in reality most of the times the aircraft is not with parking brake set until almost start up) so that is why I was strange that 717 was still not fully compatible on that side.

Thanks again and best regards.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2020, 11:29:46 pm »
GSX has a special feature, which is in fact the "Chock as brakes", but there's on user interface for it in the airplane customization page, we must add it for each plane in the GSX internal database, and we did for some airplane like PMDG, Aerosoft, FSLabs, Leonardo, but not for the TFDI 717.

We'll have a look at it, and we'll try to add it for the next update.

Xiropillo

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2020, 01:03:52 am »
GSX has a special feature, which is in fact the "Chock as brakes", but there's on user interface for it in the airplane customization page, we must add it for each plane in the GSX internal database, and we did for some airplane like PMDG, Aerosoft, FSLabs, Leonardo, but not for the TFDI 717.

We'll have a look at it, and we'll try to add it for the next update.

Thanks a lot. It would be great as I use this aircraft a lot now that they have fix finally the CTD issue with changing external views and will be compatible with v5 too.

Thanks again!