Author Topic: Problem menu settings GSX  (Read 1741 times)

Sergey_D

Problem menu settings GSX
« on: December 23, 2019, 09:31:56 pm »
Hello! Not so long ago I became the proud owner of GSX and GSX Level 2. Previously, I downloaded the Trial version for review. After the purchase, I entered the license keys and activated these add-ons. But the settings menu remained the same as the trial version (not extended). For example: airport logos are not downloaded or converted (downloaded logos are verified and successfully work with other users). And also there is no time adjustment for loading or unloading passengers. (I am using Prepar3D 4.5, operating system of windows 7) Please help solve this problem. With respect Sergey!
https://yadi.sk/d/Z5zSEnbE8Wz8gw

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problem menu settings GSX
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 01:15:46 pm »
But the settings menu remained the same as the trial version (not extended).

What do you mean with "Trial" as opposed to "Extended" ? There's no difference in menus when the program is in Trial, the only difference is that it will work only on Trial airport or FSDT airports.

For example: airport logos are not downloaded or converted (downloaded logos are verified and successfully work with other users).

Nothing in GSX downloads logos. And none of these features will change if GSX is in Trial or not or the L2 Expansion is active or not.

And also there is no time adjustment for loading or unloading passengers. (I am using Prepar3D 4.5, operating system of windows

It seems you confused the explanation. If GSX L2 is used, the timings are NOT supposed to be adjustable, because they are dependent on the Passenger Density  slider, that's what the manual says. The timings in seconds only appears with basic GSX.

Sergey_D

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 01:18:49 pm »
Good afternoon!!! We did not fully understand each other because of the difference in translators. Nevertheless, I figured out and understood your answer. The problem with downloading and converting airport logos was solved when I reinstalled the system on Windows 10, I don’t know what it was connected with. Conversion earned https://yadi.sk/i/ZASXH99hBEASaw !!! Regarding the passenger loading time menu, if I understand you correctly then the "timings menu" of the GSX and GSX Level 2 are different? If so, then there is no problem. Thank you so much for your help !!!

Sergey_D

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 01:53:40 pm »
After re-reading the manual more carefully, I finally figured out everything. There were no problems with loading passengers. Everything worked fine https://yadi.sk/i/3OI8A8qvG_553A. This I did not immediately understand because of the difficulties in translation. Thanks again! The question is closed.