Author Topic: Minor bugs  (Read 5528 times)

M-Sauce

Minor bugs
« on: October 27, 2007, 03:11:34 pm »
Hello forum.

Great job on LSZH, I love the detail and I think the frame rates are excellent. Can't wait for your next project and any Idea what it might be??

I have a few questions. I'll start with the installation. I found that the installer did not register the scenery to my scenery.cfg file. This wasn't that big a deal, in fact, I prefer it because I keep my sceneries meticulously organized and created my own folders for them anyway. The purchase then went as planned and I encountered no more problems during installation. Thought I would let you know in case anyone else is having a similar problem.

One of the features which dosn't seem to work is the gate guidance and the de-icing vehicles. The gate guidance system stops me really short of the line for the appropriate type aircraft. This happened with the PMDG 737 and 747. Also, the de-icing vehicles show up at all seasons. I taxied through the bays in summer and was sprayed down (pretty cool), but I guess it is supposed to work only during the winter months??

The helipads on the west side of the airport appear out of place and very basic. I'm not sure if that is the way they are supposed to be or if they were overlooked. If that is the way they are supposed to look, is there a way I might be able to remove them?

The AF2 seems a little messed up. Haven't had a chance to investigate, but is the ILS for R28 missing? Also, when I look up the information for LSZH in the map mode I see that the ILSs for 16/34 are reversed.

The last bug I noticed is that the terrain just east of the terminal seems to morph as I approach it into a flat landclass. Almost as if it where transparent or something. Really hard to describe. I'll try and get a screen-shot for you guys. I am using a FSGenesis mesh for just about the whole world, so if anyone else with FSG mesh is experiencing, then please speak up ;)

Overall, I think you guys did an excellent job. I really am looking forward to buying your next one. I would love to see a busy third-world airport. All scenery add-ons seem to focus on new and advanced first-world airports. Something around India like VABB or VIDP would really be great.

Mariano

Dimon

Re: Minor bugs
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 04:04:53 pm »
ILS 28 is not a part of default FS2004 listing of ILS freuquencies. It requires additional modelling with XML which is not a structural part of scenery design. Perhaps Jim Ville would fix it in the future.

I also have a question - what's happenned with Terminal B jetways?
i7-6700k@4.6Ghz, Z170 Delux, 980Ti-6GB5700, 2TB EVO850, 16GB DDR4 RAM Win7/64 PRO.

MeatWater

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 03:26:23 am »
Please see file ils_gps_approach_creator_v1.zip at the AVSIM file library - it looks like this could help add the ILS easily.

harpsi

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 03:40:43 am »
The AF2 seems a little messed up. Haven't had a chance to investigate, but is the ILS for R28 missing? Also, when I look up the information for LSZH in the map mode I see that the ILSs for 16/34 are reversed.

They are reversed because they were wrong in the first afcad. :)

harpsi

SWR14

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 01:03:37 pm »
@ Dimon: Terminal B is not in use anymore in real Zurich Airport. They only put long haul aircraft there for cleaning up and sometimes for cargo loading...