Author Topic: GSX Crashing P3Dv4 when press any bottom to request Service  (Read 1894 times)

Gilberto Novaes

GSX Crashing P3Dv4 when press any bottom to request Service
« on: August 15, 2019, 06:18:51 pm »
Hi Guys.

I have been having a problem here.
My GSX suddenly stopped to appear in my Addon Manager.
I decided to uninstall and install again.
I did it but now after a clean install the GSX is Activated and the Addon manager is appearing
but when I click Crtl+Shift+F12 the Menu appear to me but when I press anyone bottoms the P3Dv4.1
crashes automatically.
I tried all the things here but I didn't have any success. 

Someone can help me, please?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Crashing P3Dv4 when press any bottom to request Service
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 03:58:36 pm »
When GSX is still running, enable logging from the troubleshooting page of the GSX settings, restart Couatl, call services and exit the sim.

Post the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Couatl.LOG file which has been generated as a ZIP Attachment to a post.

aeroval19

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 04:41:10 pm »
Hello,

I have got the exact same problem with P3Dv4.1. The problem appeared after the major update of GSX in July.

As suggested by Umberto attached is a zipped copy of the couatl.log.

Many thanks in advance,

Dominique

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2019, 02:23:23 pm »
Your log doesn't show anything wrong, other that the sim crashed on its own for other reasons, and we detected its crash.

However, please try the today's update, since we fixed a problem of a (different) error that appeared with non-PBR version of the sim and the Fuel Hydrant, which is not supported in non-PBR mode.

In addition to that, I strongly suggest updating your P3D to the latest version, since you are missing out a lot of the whole GSX update, and your sim is running less efficiently because the higher number of Simobjects installed by GSX, which are no longer required with PBR.