Author Topic: No passengers on stairs  (Read 1780 times)

hrhett

No passengers on stairs
« on: August 11, 2019, 06:41:48 am »
All,

I installed GSX L2 pretty much when it came out last year (I think?). Back then, I never got passengers to embark/disembark from stair ramps following the installation and configuration. I even went through the painstaking process of resetting my Windows 10 installation and reinstalling P3D from scratch starting with the FSDT add-on products first. After that process, it never worked properly. Every launch of P3D I get consistent messages that GSX is installed but not activated. Then it tells me its been activated with the backup location of the registry key. I don't know if the two are related.

The product is registered and works but I never get passengers on the stair ramps. I engaged Umberto and didn't get very far so I pretty much gave up. It'd be great if someone has had a similar problem and worked it out.

Howard

Airmaz1

Re: No passengers on stairs
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 04:17:22 pm »
If you're at a stand make sure you have the passenger buses check box set in the airport config options.

hrhett

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: No passengers on stairs
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2019, 02:55:45 pm »
Inside the simulator? There doesn't seem to be such.
It was in your first screenshot, but the option itself is there for if you want to disable the bus. Since that box appears to be unchecked, it doesn't appear to be your issue.
Captain Kevin