Author Topic: GSX menu (ctrl shift f12) not showing up  (Read 1721 times)

heavymetalpilot

GSX menu (ctrl shift f12) not showing up
« on: July 09, 2019, 11:34:42 pm »
Recently I have done a clean GSX + GSX level 2 install.
Now when I load into the sim and pick a gate, the GSX menu doesn't show up when I use the shortkey or do it via the p3d taskbar. The menu only shows up when I'm not located at a gate. When picking a gate this way and ''fasttravel'' to it the menu doesn't show up again (for boarding, refueling etc).
This counts for every airliner I own.

For the reinstall I uninstalled the old GSX version and downloaded a new installer from the FSDT site.

Did I miss something during the installation or is it something else?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX menu (ctrl shift f12) not showing up
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 11:49:20 pm »
I'm sorry, but I cannot replicate your problem, and nobody has reported it before. If the menu works outside the gate, it means GSX is working and installed correctly.

Is it possible you turned off Verbosity to minimum, so GSX is trying to tell you WHY it can be used on a parking, but you don't see the message ?

heavymetalpilot

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 11:01:47 pm »
I've turned on the Verbosity and no message appears unfortunately. I've tried to do a clean install again, but still no luck

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 11:05:32 pm »
Is the GSX menu still visible under the "Addons" menu of the sim, when parked on a gate ?

vlad_b

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2019, 09:34:21 pm »
I also had this recently. The GSX menu only appears when i was on the runway.
Try to turn off the engines and set the parking brake. if it doesn’t help open GSX Customisation menu and set Max allowed wingspan according to your plane (just click on the button with the plane icon).