Author Topic: GSX Level 2 Expansion  (Read 2496 times)

awdoman

GSX Level 2 Expansion
« on: July 20, 2019, 09:37:48 pm »
Perhaps this has been asked and answered.  Is there a way to have all of the FSDT airports already configured to utilize GSX Level 2 Expansion without having to go through one by one all of the airports to add the jetways to see the passengers etc?  Basically utilizing all of the benefits of GSX Level 2?

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: GSX Level 2 Expansion
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 06:30:19 pm »
Yes, when you installed GSX Level 2, there should have been a shortcut I think on your Desktop for the GSX Control Panel (don't remember the exact name, but something along those lines). Open that, there should be an option in there somewhere. I don't have access to the computer that has GSX Level 2, so I'm just going off of memory here.
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2019, 03:37:36 pm »
Perhaps this has been asked and answered.  Is there a way to have all of the FSDT airports already configured to utilize GSX Level 2 Expansion without having to go through one by one all of the airports to add the jetways to see the passengers etc?  Basically utilizing all of the benefits of GSX Level 2?

Most of our recent airports already come with GSX L2 configurations, and also many of the most popular older ones, like JFK V2 or KLAX. We still haven't done all of them, but if you look in the sharing area, it's likely there are pre-made file shared by users.

awdoman

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2019, 12:47:25 am »
Thank you for the tip.

Eric