Author Topic: Choosing which types of service vehicles appear  (Read 1895 times)

ryanairpisa2012

Choosing which types of service vehicles appear
« on: September 05, 2019, 11:43:02 am »
Hello, thanks for making a great product, it has really enhanced the realism of flight simulator for me. I also love the update a lot, the new stairs are so realistic. I have a question. It there any way or plan to make it possible to choose for example which specific type of pushback truck is used at a stand. For example, it is very unrealistic to have the type where the driver sits on top of the pushback truck at an airport like EGPH or EGLL. Also, is there any way to choose what type of stairs are used, such as ones with the driver attached, or ones without a driver cab? I would also like to know how to choose which fuel company is used, is there a way to do this ? For example what is the code for Air BP?

Finally, I would like to ask if there is or will be an update to make AVIOGEI type covered stairs for use in Italian airports. At Pisa and Rome for example they use stairs with a tinted covering over them. If you Google aviogei you will see. I would love to be able to choose which types of vehicles are used. Please consider it? Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Choosing which types of service vehicles appear
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 01:00:17 pm »
The type of stairs is randomly selected amongst all kind which can service your airplane, considering its door's height. The Fuel operator is always random, but we might add more specific customizations for it in the future.

Finally, I would like to ask if there is or will be an update to make AVIOGEI type covered stairs for use in Italian airports. At Pisa and Rome for example they use stairs with a tinted covering over them. If you Google aviogei you will see. I would love to be able to choose which types of vehicles are used. Please consider it? Thanks

With P3D PBR, you can add any ground operator quite easily, by using a custom logo.

ryanairpisa2012

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 10:13:50 pm »
Grazie Mille, per tutti del tuo aiuto. Ma c’è un moda per aggiungere un operatore come BP all’ellenco degli operatore in un aeroporto? Come un codice, per essempio, RYR per Ryanair? Grazie

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2019, 02:09:05 pm »
As a courtesy to other users, I ask you to use English in this forum, if you want to discuss in Italian, send an email.

In any case, as my previous reply, the Fuel truck operator is currently not tied to the ICAO-rules files of the other operators ( ground, catering and jetways ), but it might be eventually added in a future upgrade.