Author Topic: GSX and KCLT  (Read 1936 times)

Koen

GSX and KCLT
« on: June 08, 2019, 04:20:59 pm »
i am doing a NA tour and went by FSDT KCLT but with the fslabs, i cant get gsx to work. if i use control plus f12 i get the settings options but not the gsx menu. this menu prohibts fslabs from calling any gsx features.

srcooke

Re: GSX and KCLT
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2019, 06:48:46 pm »
Possibly the issue posted HERE Koen
Regards
Stephen Cooke

Koen

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2019, 07:39:07 pm »
It isn’t the jetway. The whole gsx crew doesn’t appear.

srcooke

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 08:07:04 pm »
GSX fully functional here with the FSL, both via F12 access and the INT switch of the panel.

COUATL log give a clue ?
Regards
Stephen Cooke

Koen

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2019, 08:17:20 pm »
my bad didn't read it all. these little things can be fixed easily. topic posted in january by that link and no official patch to this date only a work around.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2019, 03:24:14 pm »
my bad didn't read it all. these little things can be fixed easily. topic posted in january by that link and no official patch to this date only a work around.

We have explained, multiple times, that we cannot release a patch, until we release the next GSX update, because it would require a whole update of the software, including the Live Update itself.

So, for the time being, you should simply do the workaround to rename the jetways folders for KCLT and KSDF.

Sorry, if we have been working for the past 6 months to give you a FREE, MASSIVE, GSX UPDATE.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 03:25:49 pm by virtuali »