Author Topic: GSX + GSX 2 and sound cut out on push back SOLVED  (Read 1676 times)

cbruce

GSX + GSX 2 and sound cut out on push back SOLVED
« on: April 30, 2019, 05:05:47 pm »
For some reason when I start push back, there is a sound cut out on my prosim setup.  I know it is GSX doing this because if I do not do push back with GSX, the sound cut-out does not occur.  I did not have this with my previous version of GSX.

Can you provide a clue as to what has changed in GSX that may be doing this?  Seems GSX is activating or de-activating sound gates.

EDIT - The problem starts from release of parking brake

Thx
Charles
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 05:43:37 pm by cbruce »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX + GSX 2 and sound cut out on push back
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 03:07:02 am »
Nothing has changed in GSX during pushback and, especially, nothing has changed since December so, are you having this problem only recently ?

Because, since we haven't released any updates in the past 5 months, what has changed must be something in your system, and nobody reported this problem so far.

cbruce

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 03:41:58 am »
I have just updated to latest GSX and GSX 2, before this I have had GSX without any updates for more than 5 months, as I try to avoid any updates wherever possible until the issues are ironed out.

But i have also done a complete reinstall of my pc just before installing the latest GSX.

Very odd, I will keep looking

Thx for the input

Charles

DrJ1

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2019, 04:49:55 pm »

cbruce

Re: GSX + GSX 2 and sound cut out on push back - SOLVED
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2019, 05:43:14 pm »
A prosim friend found the issue within the latest Instructor Station - have to Disable Auto-Mute in prosim IOS

Thanks Umberto for your help as always and sorry to bother with a non-GSX issue

Charles