Author Topic: Captain and first officer can't board from bus to A320 pro  (Read 2045 times)

Wardster

Captain and first officer can't board from bus to A320 pro
« on: April 12, 2019, 07:02:51 pm »
My captain and first officer appear in mid-air and float down to the ground on the far side of the bus and try to walk through the bus to the stairs to my A320 Pro or my QW RJ at CYAM but not at CYWG; only two airports I've tried.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 08:52:16 pm by Wardster »
Asus R0G notebook, P3D 4, ASN, Chaseplane, MCE, FTX ORB Global, Vectors, OpenLC NA, RAAS Pro, GSX 2, etc

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Captain and first officer can't board from bus to A320 pro
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 07:37:22 pm »
That seems to indicate your airplane configuration is wrong. If with "A320 Pro" you mean the Aerosoft Airbus, that's an internally supported airplane, so it doesn't require any user configuration in GSX.

To be sure you use the default configuration that comes with GSX, open the airplane configuration editor, and press the Reset button, so it will read "GSX internal data", then select Restart Couatl and try again.

Wardster

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 10:05:24 pm »
Odd that it would do this with the A320 Pro and the QW Avro at one airport then both be fine at another airport.  Your solution had no effect.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 11:10:02 pm by Wardster »
Asus R0G notebook, P3D 4, ASN, Chaseplane, MCE, FTX ORB Global, Vectors, OpenLC NA, RAAS Pro, GSX 2, etc

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2019, 12:15:56 am »
Odd that it would do this with the A320 Pro and the QW Avro at one airport then both be fine at another airport.  Your solution had no effect.

Then you must have a scenery altitude conflict, most likely caused by some 3rd party scenery that has changed the ground elevation, so it conflicts with the airport AFCAD.

To fix this, go into the GSX parking configuration page, and select the small Airplane icon on the top right that says "Ground Elevation", this will read the actual ground elevation in the sim, and will use it to fix the conflict in the scenery.

Wardster

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2019, 05:21:18 am »
That worked!  Thank you very, very much!   :)