Author Topic: Trouble with GSX (+Level2) and Addon Airports from Aerosoft  (Read 1986 times)

benulk

Trouble with GSX (+Level2) and Addon Airports from Aerosoft
« on: January 20, 2019, 04:54:53 pm »
Hello everybody,
I bought the bundle GSX / Level2 at Christmas for my son and we are very disappointed!
GSX does not seem to work properly with the addons (Aerosoft) BER (Berlin / Germany) and Heraklion (Greece).
If you pay so much money for a software, it should work! We use FSX Steam.
By the way, the description of the software contains the following assurances:
"Purchasing GSX, wants to enable it at ALL FSX Airports, both default and 3rd party, even those not released yet."

Thanks in advance for support!

P.S. See the screenshots

AirbusA330

Re: Trouble with GSX (+Level2) and Addon Airports from Aerosoft
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 05:46:14 pm »
I assure you that problem has nothing to do with GSX. GSX works fine with Aerosoft airports. It's a configuration thing.

benulk

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 05:46:41 pm »
I assure you that problem has nothing to do with GSX. GSX works fine with Aerosoft airports. It's a configuration thing.

Sorry, do you mean that I have to change some configuration (...and where?) to make it work properly?
Did you see my screenshots. What can I do?
Thanks for a reply...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2019, 12:11:46 am »
The problem doesn't have anything to do with GSX. The problem is that you have a conflicting AFCAD, which you haven't noticed, but now you do, because the misplaced jetways are very easy to see.

The most common source of conflicting AFCAD are files supplied with AI Traffic products, like MyTraffic or Traffic X, which are supposed to be used only as an enhancement of default airports, but must be removed if you have an addon airport.

You can use the free Simple Airport Scanner utility to search for duplicates AFCAD:

http://www.scruffyduck.org/simple-airport-scanner/4584282795