Author Topic: .net Framework update GSX crashing  (Read 1507 times)

Gegels

.net Framework update GSX crashing
« on: January 12, 2019, 06:07:56 pm »
Hi guys,

I know that this topic has been addressed a lot of times, but I'm really out of options here:

I use GSX and GSX Level 2 for quite a while now, and it just ran smoothly until the latest .net Framework update.

The problem that oncourse right now is, that the sim itself runs perfectly and all add-ons are displayed perfectly in the menu, until it loaded up completely and ready to fly.

At this point, the GSX entry disappears from the menu and is not accessible anymore.

After a forums search, I found that this problem is caused by corrupted .net Framework installations and the antivirus program, so I reinstalled everything according to the relevant topic, noticed that it just runs fine until yesterday, when Windows decided to drop a new .net framework update.

Now the menu is not accessible anymore like described before and even won't show up after restarting the sim.

Is there any way to get GSX back and running again without having to uninstall the .net update?

Just was able to activate the log before the update, so that it after reinstallation, so it should be easier to recreate.

Thanks in advance!
Georg
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 12:54:27 pm by Gegels »