Author Topic: GSX (PREVIOUS EMAIL USED TO BUY KEY HAS LOST)  (Read 2423 times)

captainnuel

GSX (PREVIOUS EMAIL USED TO BUY KEY HAS LOST)
« on: December 19, 2018, 06:39:11 pm »
Hello.

I'm sorry if I have posted this on a wrong thread or area but I badly need assistance from fsdreamteam cause basically I reinstall my FSX along with its folder (Disk cleaning) suddenly I reinstall also the GSX setup. Now, I don't have my activation key anymore nor the email I used to buy they key was not able to recover. I can't regain access anymore. I need help if there is possible to have my key/order history to be sent on my new email address? However, if the fsdreamteam want for further evidence that the previous email is mine, I can provide evidence that it's mine.

Thanks!

Regards,
Nuel

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX (PREVIOUS EMAIL USED TO BUY KEY HAS LOST)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 04:50:51 pm »
You should always use email to make such questions. Send an email to support indicating:

- the old email you used to purchase

- the new email you want your existing orders to be updated with.

captainnuel

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 07:57:15 pm »
Yes sir, I do send an email to virtuali many times and I am requesting to update my orders in my new email. But I didn't used the email I used to purchase because I don't have access on that anymore so I use my current email and now there was no response. My last email sent on virtuali was last December 10.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2018, 10:21:40 pm »
You have been replied several times about your antivirus issue.

And you have been replied today, about your order made with the wrong email, which is fixed now.

captainnuel

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2018, 10:36:01 pm »
Please close this topic cause it is already fixed. :) Thank you so much for helping, I'm glad that fsdreamteam are very responssive on every matter.

Thank youuu :)