Author Topic: No rotation of the Refueling Truck  (Read 1911 times)

pete_fuss

No rotation of the Refueling Truck
« on: December 03, 2018, 01:35:31 pm »
Hello Umberto,
i can`t rotate the Fueltruck with the Numpad 1 or 3 Key!
Up and down, left and right, forward and backword are working! 
So i cannot see the display of the running fuel, because the display is to the innerside to the aircraft! 
i have run the live updater 5 minutes bevor i post this! No changes!

Any idea what is wrong? 

Regards Peter

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No rotation of the Refueling Truck
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 02:48:57 pm »
You are not supposed to be able to rotate the Fuel Truck, or any other vehicle, while its performing a service.

The only time you can rotate a vehicle in the GSX, is when you customize its starting position on the parking, but the Fuel Truck starting position cannot be customized (and it won't change your issue if it could), since it's not a service that starts on the parking.

If your issue is that, with the new fuel position, you cannot see the fuel counter, the only way to solve this, is for use to move the fuel counter on the other side of the model, which we might do in a future update.

AFS

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 03:21:17 pm »
Ähhm, Umberto, is the "problem" of the invisible fuel counter not easier to solve? As far as I see in the animation of the FSDT_FuelTruck_TZA45FM_truck.mdl , BOTH sides are the same, that means, there are both doors and the fuel counter available on both sides. only a change of the control is needed so that the left rather than the right doors are opened. The builder of this model has certainly thought something, namely, that the truck can be used on both sides. the animation opens at the correct side both doors and the view of the fuel counter remains visible.  ;D
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 03:23:27 pm by AFS »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 03:30:14 pm »
As I've said, the only way to solve this, is for use to move the fuel counter on the other side of the model, which we might do in a future update.

Airbus_Pete

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 05:20:13 am »
Thanks for your answere!

Waiting for the update.

regarrds Peter