Author Topic: No animation of passengers and pilots boarding in certain airports  (Read 11560 times)

ashun

Re: No animation of passengers and pilots boarding in certain airports
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2018, 11:27:57 am »
Pmdg 777-200lr

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2018, 11:41:10 am »
Pmdg 777-200lr

This is supported. Have you reconfigured it or are using the configuration that comes with GSX ?

ashun

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2018, 11:51:22 am »
No. I haven't configured airplane or airport at all.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2018, 12:43:43 pm »
No. I haven't configured airplane or airport at all.

Are you sure ? Check the customization page for the scenery, and see if you have an .INI file for it. In the same way, check in the airplane configuration page if it's says "internal GSX configuration" or something else.

As I've said in my previous message, disabling the "Estimate Passenger Number" option might help understanding the issue, for example to confirm the airplane wasn't empty.

ashun

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2018, 01:18:35 pm »
I haven't touched any customisation of aircraft. It is what it came from gsx. Estimate passenger number is disabled and i manually added pax number of 198. Passengers never boarded. Pilots keep doing sky walk and go away from aircraft. No crew boarding started and passenger buses never arrived.
Before boarding I requested catering services which went perfectly smooth. I reset gsx  and directly requested push back and I worked perfectly except gsx told me not to start engine due to icing conditions  when temp was 21c and dew point was 6. (Active sky)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2018, 11:35:31 pm »
Try to disable Active Sky, and see if there's any difference.

MHC130

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2018, 05:25:01 pm »
I am having the same problem.  I am using ORBX , REX HD airports, and PMDG 747-8.  Active Sky is not running.  This is my third re-install (base and EP).  I can hear the foot steps of the passengers boarding and voices - but no animated passengers or bus.  I did not do any re-configuration of the gate or airplane - and deselected use of "jetways"  as another test.  BTW, I uncheck "estimated passengers"  and entered the number when prompted.  I tried different airports (e.g.  KIAD, KLAX, and KPIT).  No joy.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2018, 05:36:33 pm »
I tried different airports (e.g.  KIAD, KLAX, and KPIT).  No joy.

You don't say which airports you are referring to. In order for passengers to be seen, all the following must be true:

- The scenery must have SODE jetways. Either replaced by GSX or provided with the scenery, but they must be SODE jetways.

- The jetways must be docked. If they cannot resolve the airplane door for any reason, passengers won't show.

MHC130

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2018, 06:48:51 pm »
I missed the SODE requirement.  Thanks for the quick response.  I will try that.  Great job on a terrific product.

Nando21

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2018, 01:05:41 am »
Hello everybody,
I am having the same issue, I was using fsx and I had no this issue, I am using now prepar3d v4.4 and I am experiencing the same issue than you. Someone has solved it? I am very sad because I can`t use GSX2.
I receive the message: gsx there are no passenger stairs. You will not see passengers visually.
I will appreciate some help because I want to solve it.

Regards
Hernando

Nando21

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2018, 02:08:23 am »
Hello everybody,
I am having the same issue, I was using fsx and I had no this issue, I am using now prepar3d v4.4 and I am experiencing the same issue than you. Someone has solved it? I am very sad because I can`t use GSX2.
I receive the message: gsx there are no passenger stairs. You will not see passengers visually.
I will appreciate some help because I want to solve it.

In the 3D Editor Mode, when I am in the aircraft I dont see the lines, the blue, the red and the green line to set the GSX2. I hope that you can help me soon.

Regards
Hernando

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2018, 11:56:58 am »
In the 3D Editor Mode, when I am in the aircraft I dont see the lines, the blue, the red and the green line to set the GSX2. I hope that you can help me soon

That confirms what your problem is: your door is set to 0 or possibly underground, which would prevent the stair from appearing, and thus the passengers.

If the airplane configuration is correct, everything will work of course. Can you just try with an airplane internally supported by GSX and NOT modified by you, to confirm everything's working ?

Nando21

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2018, 08:20:08 pm »
hello virtuali,
thank you for the answer, can you help me please how can I change if the door is set to 0 or possibly underground as you said to me in the answer.

What aircraft type support you to check if it is working correctly?
I checked with the prepar3d king air and I am experiencing the same issue.

regards
hernando

Nando21

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2018, 08:31:34 pm »
I have attached a picture in which I am showing that I can`t configure the airplane.

In the 3D Editor Mode, when I am in the aircraft I dont see the lines, the blue, the red and the green line to set the GSX2. I hope that you can help me soon.

thank you and regards
hernando

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2018, 01:15:21 pm »
I have attached a picture in which I am showing that I can`t configure the airplane.

I already replied to this, and your picture confirms what I've said, see the text on top saying your door is at 0, 0, 0 ? You must move it to the correct position, using all the various Slew key commands explained in the manual, Page 49.