Author Topic: Pushback request was held?  (Read 2026 times)

divinglyc

Pushback request was held?
« on: October 05, 2018, 04:46:51 am »
Hi!
I have noticed this for a few times.
Sometimes when I have finished boarding and closed and armed all doors and I request pushback, GSX responds with a message " Departure clearance requested". However, nothing happened later.
I have to "Reset all position" and then request pushback again then the tow truck arrived.
Is there something wrong I have done or something wrong with GSX?
Thanks!
ps. I have P3D v4.3 and GSX level 2

dragunov2020

Re: Pushback request was held?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 12:27:21 pm »
me too have this problem

Pilot148

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 06:12:47 pm »
Bello,
i use FSX and found the same!

Regards
Lothar

crauds

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 06:54:18 pm »
That has happened to me twice so far and for no apparent reason on my part.  I also fly using FSX SP2.  The second time it happened I checked the log file and it said something about "ground services requested" and "corrupted data".  So I just assumed it was a random glitch since no other information was given in the log.   I have Windows 10 and FSX, so some anomalies can certainly be expected on occasion!

Craig
Craig Williams
I7 7700K OC to 4.8Ghz 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz SD RAM GTX1060 6GB LIQ Cooled Win10 Home 64

crauds

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2018, 02:06:15 am »
Aha!  It just happened to me again.  After completing the loading  I requested push/start and expected to see GSX ask me for the turnout direction and it did acknowledge my request for departure but then went dead.  I was too busy trying to meet a departure time slot so didn't check the log.  I just restarted COUATI and everything worked normally from thereon.  This was the PMDG B744 at Canberra, Australia, using my newly modified dual gate configuration.  I suspect that somehow simconnect channel was overstressed however that airport had very little traffic but I do use the "insane" setting for passenger loading and today I had 333 to watch as they traveled down the glass corridor.  I did not notice any stress on the frame rates, however.  I am locked at 35 but unlocked it usually operates in the neighborhood of 80-100 at complex airports, 150-200 in cruise but simconnect channel could be the choke point.  Umberto has proffered that explanation on other such matters.  Fortunately, it is only an inconvenience and doesn't cause a CTD or a lockup so far.

Craig
Craig Williams
I7 7700K OC to 4.8Ghz 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz SD RAM GTX1060 6GB LIQ Cooled Win10 Home 64

Pilot148

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2018, 11:01:28 am »
Hello,
It just happened to me again. After boarding completed I request for departure but the jetway moved instead.
I reset the the position and then departure was ok.
I have Windows 10 and FSX

Lothar