Author Topic: GSX Level 2 expansion  (Read 3046 times)

saveriomangione

GSX Level 2 expansion
« on: October 10, 2018, 10:37:38 pm »
Hi all,
I bought the new expansion a few weeks ago but am experiencing some issues: first of all, I can only see people boarding the aircraft but not desembarking at the arrival airport. Second issue, at third party airports no people boarding the aircraft at jetways, this is only happening at parkings. Am I doing something wrong? My sim is P3D V4. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks
Saverio

Pauldh

Re: GSX Level 2 expansion
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 12:20:18 am »
You can only see passengers on a GSX Level 2 "Glass" Jetway that you install in place of a reg. jetway. GSX has made a YouTube Video on this issue

saveriomangione

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 05:39:29 am »
Thanks a lot for tour reply. What about people desembarking? This action doesn’t take place at  the arrival airport.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 09:53:56 am »
Thanks a lot for tour reply. What about people desembarking? This action doesn’t take place at  the arrival airport.

They surely do, but only if the jetway has docked, of course. If you haven't been asked to dock the jetway, it's because the jetway couldn't resolve at that position.

Whether a jetway solves or not, depends on a combination of the jetway model, it's positioning, the airplane used, it's parked position, which door is the preferred exits, and if the parking has been customized by GSX with the proper Stop position.

saveriomangione

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 09:58:21 am »
Ok, that’s clear. But is this also happening at parkings with no jetways but served by stairs?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2018, 10:05:22 am »
Ok, that’s clear. But is this also happening at parkings with no jetways but served by stairs?

That also depends on the plane. In order to see passengers, you need a bus and stairs so, if the airplane is not correctly configured, so it might not show stairs (for example because the doors are not set), passengers won't come. Also, they won't come if the parking has been flagged as not using a Bus.

And, of course, passengers will work outside Trial airports only if GSX Level 2 is activated.

saveriomangione

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2018, 05:00:08 pm »
Ok, first issues solved. Now I've got something new coming up. I use EZCA Cameras to move around sceneries. I had to set up some Keys in order to swap from one view to the other. The problem is that most of the keys I'm using with EZCA are overlapping with the keys to be used in the GSX editor (used to move parking position, the aircraft, jetways and so on). Well, editor keys are not working even if EZCA has been completely disabled. I cannot customize anything as I cannot move forward, move back, move right or move left, cycle objects.. nothing at all.
Can you please tell me how to overcome this issue?
Thanks a lot

Best regards

Saverio

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2018, 12:47:46 pm »
Can you please tell me how to overcome this issue?

You must disable Ezdok camera. Yes, you said you have but, apparently, it hasn't been disabled entirely so, it's still taking the keys required by GSX.