Author Topic: EGSS - UK2000  (Read 3081 times)

KAWAUS

EGSS - UK2000
« on: September 07, 2017, 03:53:38 pm »
Hi guys,

How do I manage to fix or add all the correct gates for EGSS using UK2000? hardly any are correct and GSX is extremely confused. Its pointing to correct folder but example there is no 44L or 44R and if there is a 44 GSX points to in between the two and its not correct.

Hope someone can please help with a fix.

Regards,

Kyle

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: EGSS - UK2000
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 05:49:38 pm »
If you are not parked correctly when you select the "Warp me there" function, the cause it's another AFCAD in conflict, that is made for a different scenery than the airport you are using. You can check which AFCAD is being used, from the GSX parking customization page.

KAWAUS

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 06:16:00 pm »
Hi no warping was done, loaded sim directly at the gate and also happens when i go to taxi as well. AFCAD is correct and points to UK2000 EGSS.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 01:17:03 pm »
Hi no warping was done, loaded sim directly at the gate and also happens when i go to taxi as well. AFCAD is correct and points to UK2000 EGSS.

If you haven't used GSX to Warp, but only the default airport selection menu, and the position is already wrong there, then it's clearly a problem of the AFCAD.

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2018, 03:19:11 pm »

If you haven't used GSX to Warp, but only the default airport selection menu, and the position is already wrong there, then it's clearly a problem of the AFCAD.
Hello Umberto,

I am trying to configure this airport for GSX2, and there is NO WAY to have not a message of This jetway (GSX2 jetway) does not resolve with any position. no matter which jetway i try, no matter what postion i place the plane on... .impossilble.  (Jetway L42). I have the latest version for p4d of this scenery. What might be the issue?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2018, 03:54:31 pm »
I am trying to configure this airport for GSX2, and there is NO WAY to have not a message of This jetway (GSX2 jetway) does not resolve with any position. no matter which jetway i try, no matter what postion i place the plane on... .impossilble.  (Jetway L42). I have the latest version for p4d of this scenery. What might be the issue?

It's not possible to say without checking the scenery, your customization file and the airplane you are using.