Author Topic: KPBI freeware scenery from Art Poole  (Read 2067 times)

cowings1588

KPBI freeware scenery from Art Poole
« on: September 29, 2018, 08:56:53 pm »
Trying to add GSX jetways and replace default ones but I guess I am missing something. It started too work the first time but then I made a mistake placing jetway at the wrong gate and went too correct myself.. Now every time I go to hit the button to adjust the jetways it sends me too the other side of the field far away from the actual gate area.. Not sure what happen or what I'm doing wrong.  Plus when I am sitting at the right gate it has a whole slew of jetways sitting out of position..  

This is for anyone who has gotten the hang of placing jetways in other airports outside payware airports and knows what their doing.. I could use a helping hand from my fellow avaition enthusiast out there to lent me a hand at fixing this airport. I would like to get our new GSX2 jetways working at this airport so I can use them when I fly here..
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 09:02:25 pm by cowings1588 »
COA
Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KPBI freeware scenery from Art Poole
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 12:39:22 pm »
I suggest resetting the gates that don't work in the GSX parking customization page, and doing them again.

cowings1588

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 07:48:18 pm »
Ok, I'll keep that in mind.. thanks.. I had P3D issue and had too take everything off & rebuilding P3D back.. Once I am back I'll get back too looking into this scenery again.. 

Yea cause when I first tried it was working fine.. then when I made my mistake of gates mishap, is when everytime i'd ask too adjust the jetway it kept throwing me too the whole other side of the airport.. It was getting me rather frustrated..
COA
Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 08:49:57 pm »
when everytime i'd ask too adjust the jetway it kept throwing me too the whole other side of the airport..

That's because you haven't calibrated your joystick properly in the null zone, and you have the Slew event assigned to joystick axes. The solution is to calibrate the joystick properly, or disable all the joystick axes from the Slew events in the Controls Settings.