Author Topic: GSX Issues for me anyway  (Read 1985 times)

unc1rlm

GSX Issues for me anyway
« on: July 28, 2018, 04:21:45 pm »
I have gsx and the new Charlotte scenery...If I use the GSX for parking spots and I select say Gate A1 for the new A319 from Aerosoft....and say Warp Me..It places the plane in the trees..beyond the gate A1.....Any ideas.
I don't think I have any keyboard assignment issue but I can't seem to get to the menu to select fuel..food..etc its always Parking Assignments.....and one other and everyone I talked too is stumped but if I am in chaseplane at Charlotte...It lists 2 (36R) and (2) 18R and no 36C but in the selection for Charlotte there is only one of each runway and there is a 36C.

Thanks for now Umberto,
Warmest Regards!!
Bob Morehead

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Issues for me anyway
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 04:26:24 pm »
if I am in chaseplane at Charlotte...It lists 2 (36R) and (2) 18R and no 36C but in the selection for Charlotte there is only one of each runway and there is a 36C.

This clearly indicates your problem doesn't have anything to do with GSX, which is confused exactly as Chaseplane is by the real cause of the problem, which is an AFCAD coming from another scenery in conflict.

When the gate positions don't match, it's usually a problem caused by another AFCAD in conflict. The most common cause of conflicts are those AFCAD supplied with AI traffic products, which are supposed to be used only if you use the default scenery, but must be removed if you have an addon.

You can use the free Simple Airport Scanner utility to search for duplicates AFCAD:

http://www.scruffyduck.org/simple-airport-scanner/4584282795

Or check the name of the AFCAD used by GSX in the parking customization page.

unc1rlm

Re: GSX Issues for me anyway
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 04:43:23 pm »
Here Umberto:

https://imgur.com/qeuCjoL

Whats the best way to correct. Uninstall Traffic Global...but if you want to ever use it.....screws up AFCAD? for Charlotte... I was using A1.. I tried Scruffy..but it only goes to p3dv3... and I installed in temporary folder but it says it can't find sim.

UPDATE: I did remove Traffic Global and rechecked the afcad and it was back to FSDreamteam and I was able to use the Shift+CTRL+F12 and it gave me the selection. Is this something that TrafficGlobal need to fix if I ever wanted to install it or is there a work around?  I am using UTLive and doesn't seem to present any afcad issues.  Been talking to Keven at Chaseplane and he really doesn't understand why there are 2 (18R) and 2 (36R) and no 36C. Anywhere else to look because in p3dv4.3..when I select Charlotte it just shows 1 of each and a 36C.

Thanks,
Bob M.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 06:07:05 pm by unc1rlm »