Author Topic: Still seeing default vehicles in Prepar3d v4.3  (Read 2391 times)

GodzoneVF

Still seeing default vehicles in Prepar3d v4.3
« on: July 06, 2018, 08:58:29 am »
I've been using GSX for a long time in FSX and Prepar3d v3, and today I installed it in v4 as well. The install went well, all works as expected, looks great, I can call all the services etc, but all the parking/gates show default vehicles still. Not sure what I've missed, it certainly looks like it is installed properly, and displays GSX vehicles in v3, just not v4.
Any clues as to what I need to do?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Still seeing default vehicles in Prepar3d v4.3
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 10:33:17 am »
You are not supposed to see anything different, until you call GSX, and this is valid for you own gate ONLY.

After you call GSX, its vehicles will appear to service your airplane only, at your own gate only.  GSX never replaced any of the default airport vehicles of the sim, it will just temporarily remove the one at your gate (only), after you call GSX, and that's it.

GodzoneVF

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 11:04:45 am »
Ok, thanks. Sorry about that, I must have something else which updated the vehicles in Prepar3d v3 at some point -- my memory isn't what it was, that's for sure:)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2018, 02:49:29 pm »
I must have something else which updated the vehicles in Prepar3d v3 at some point

REX Worldwide Airports, maybe ?

Aussie123

• Very happy GSX2 User
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2018, 12:43:34 am »
Just a suggestion, Have you tried adjusting the percentage of Airport Traffic slider to the left in the Traffic Menu in P3D V4.3? Maybe they are attached? (I haven't tried it myself)
Aussie
Prosim-AR B738 user on P3d V6