Author Topic: Animated Jetways (KJFK v1.2) - Do they still work (using CTRL+J) for all gates?  (Read 6345 times)

JamesChams

Virtuali,

Just tried out the latest KJFK (v1.2) ... and am very ;D

After taxiing to the gate, I got ParkMe to guide and direct me into position.  However, I couldn't extend the Animated Jetways after I stopped at Terminal 4's Gate 20 [FSX Gate D20]  - Do they still work (using CTRL+J) for all gates in FSX?

PS: I read the JFK_Manual.pdf to be sure and my FSX keyboard control key mappings are correct to [CTRL + J] for this function.

Help!  :'(
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
T4 20 works here:

This is entirely independent from ParkMe, Couatl, Addon Manager and anything like that. The animated jetways are handled by FSX.

Of course, you need to use an FSX airplane with properly configured Exits in the aicraft.cfg

JamesChams

Virtuali,

...Of course, you need to use an FSX airplane with properly configured Exits in the aicraft.cfg

I see; Thank you for the info!  I didn't know that was a requirement for FSX modeled aircraft too; I thought that it was an FS9 port-over to FSX model issue.  I was using the recently released CaptainSim  Boeing 727 v2.1 package; I guess that they missed a step in its development.

Is it an easy entry into the Aircraft.cfg?
If its not too much to ask of you, can you tell me How-to make those changes in the file to enable it to work?

Thanks for the added support!
Ciao!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 03:37:03 pm by JamesChams »
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams