Author Topic: GSX always wants to deboard first...  (Read 2137 times)

Dustof2002

GSX always wants to deboard first...
« on: May 25, 2018, 03:07:50 pm »
Hello,

i use P3D V4.2 and have the problem, that every time i open the GSX menu it automatically selects and starts the deboarding progress. I need to disabel GSX in menu, restart it and try again. sometimes it works than.
I know people also wit V4.2 and they dont have that problem with gsx.

Cheers
Stefan

wsmeier

Re: GSX always wants to deboard first...
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 07:09:43 pm »
This seems related to the P3D v4.2 Simconnect window issue. Is there a chance that you have pressed the "1" key before starting GSX? If so, this would cause the deboarding to start as soon as the GSX window opens. With this version of P3D, I've had to make sure never to press any of the number keys to prevent these types of issues.

Dustof2002

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 07:27:29 pm »
Interesting! Because i use ChasePlane i put some Views on the Number Keys and i type fore sure one of these. So what would recomend for me? I also try to change my views keys on the Num Pad. Same Problem with GSX.

So far, thanks for helping me!

Cheers

Stefan

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 10:02:15 pm »
The problem doesn't have anything to do with GSX, and it's a P3D 4.2-specific bug, which has been discussed countless of times on the forum, for example here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,17485.msg122680.html#msg122680

wsmeier

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2018, 05:52:39 am »
Interesting! Because i use ChasePlane i put some Views on the Number Keys and i type fore sure one of these. So what would recomend for me? I also try to change my views keys on the Num Pad. Same Problem with GSX.

So far, thanks for helping me!

Cheers

Stefan

For Chaseplane, I use the number pad without running into this issue. I don't have Num Lock on, so I'm not really typing any numbers by doing so. You might want to try that.