Author Topic: Ctrl+F12 activates the Menu and starts the Fuel truck request  (Read 2043 times)

Captain45

Ctrl+F12 activates the Menu and starts the Fuel truck request
« on: February 27, 2018, 11:54:50 am »
This weird double function is spoiling the fun a little for some weeks now.

Okay. I upgraded from P3Dv4.1 to v4.2 and I bought a new wireless keyboard/mouse combo. I'm on W10 pro (updated), flying the MJCQ400.

When I use a button on my Yoke that generates (via FSUIPC) the Ctrl+F12 keystroke or when I hit the Ctrl+F12 on my keyboard not only the GSX menu pops up, but it automaticly selects the Fuel Truck request. Not always. After a fresh start of P3D I can hit the button on the yoke a few times and it only selects/deselects the menu. But after a short while (and probably selecting a function which completed normally) that same button not only selects the menu, but also the fuel truck request. No big deal to restart Couatl and then the same button only selects the menu.

I un- and re-installed GSX after downloading the most recent version today. But that does not change a thing.

I tested my keyboard to see if the problem comes out of that corner, but that does no give wrong signals as far as I can detect. But, after all, when I use the yoke button, FSUIPC will generate a clean Ctrl+F12 directly into P3D. So I don't think it's the keyboard.

Any ideas on what's going on?

Dirk
PC: Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.8 GHz; MSI Z270 Gaming Pro; 16 GB; Hydro H60 cooler; MSI GeForce GTX 1070 8GB; 2*SSD; 32" monitor; P3D v4.5; ORBX Global, -Vector, -Europe, -various, Chaseplane, GSX. Notebook: AS4-ASCA,  AivlaSoft EFB.

Er!k

Re: Ctrl+F12 activates the Menu and starts the Fuel truck request
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 03:41:18 pm »
Hi Dirk, please see this topic: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,17368.0.html

In short; is a bug introduced in P3D v4.2. LM needs to fix this.

Captain45

Re: Ctrl+F12 activates the Menu and starts the Fuel truck request
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 03:24:10 pm »
In short; is a bug introduced in P3D v4.2. LM needs to fix this.
Hi Erik, Thanks! Ha,ha, holding the Ctrl for 5 seconds does it.  :D

PC: Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.8 GHz; MSI Z270 Gaming Pro; 16 GB; Hydro H60 cooler; MSI GeForce GTX 1070 8GB; 2*SSD; 32" monitor; P3D v4.5; ORBX Global, -Vector, -Europe, -various, Chaseplane, GSX. Notebook: AS4-ASCA,  AivlaSoft EFB.