Author Topic: NAPLES AIRPORT: why MEnzies Service  (Read 2461 times)

Donato

NAPLES AIRPORT: why MEnzies Service
« on: January 17, 2018, 07:05:00 pm »
Every time I land at Naples airport, I hope to find the airport services of Naples, and instead I find the default ones: MENZIES. How can I do to have the realistic services of Naples. Excuse for my english.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: NAPLES AIRPORT: why MEnzies Service
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 01:33:09 pm »
There's no such operator included with GSX (maybe we might add it in the future), so you would first have to create it, using the PaintKit. Then, you can use the GSX airport customization page to set its code on all parking spot you require to be serviced by it.

Donato

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 03:46:32 pm »
Excuse. How can I choose Alitalia services in Naples?
Thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 04:30:09 pm »
Excuse. How can I choose Alitalia services in Naples?

Why you are asking for "the realistic services of Naples", then you expect to see Alitalia there ?

and instead I find the default ones: MENZIES

Menzies is NOT a "default" operator. Is one the ground operators that actually DO handling at Naples:

http://www.handbook.aero/hb_airportpage.html?recnum=1004

See ? There are 3 ground hadlers at Naples, Aviation Services, GH Napoli (now Azzurra), AND MENZIES so, GSX is entirely correct to have Menzies there and not Alitalia.

Donato

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2018, 02:59:51 pm »
Grazie del chiarimento. Come sempre complimenti per GSX. Secondo me è il miglior programma per Simulatore di volo. Pensa che lo uso anche su un aeroporto creato da me: Benevento Olivola: la mia città. In realtà esiste solo un'aviosuperficie. Ma io amo SOGNARE :-)
Grazie ancora.