Author Topic: PMDG 777F - Main Cargo Door **SOLVED**  (Read 2239 times)

Leber

PMDG 777F - Main Cargo Door **SOLVED**
« on: November 03, 2017, 01:57:21 am »
Hello,

I´m facing a little problem with GSX and my PMDG 777f here, where I can´t get a cargo loader to position and do his job on the left hand main cargo door. Before open this thread, I have been looking around other topics, and here´s what I know until now:

1 - GSX can handle only two cargo loaders, ok
2 - GSX should have as default setting disable one cargo loader of the right hand side of the acft and enable a loader for the left hand side, by default.
3 - I already have reset the PMDG 777F profile in the customize acft menu in the GSX options
4 - I don´t have any other cfg file inside the PMDG 777F folder.

So, anybody whith any idea to fix this issue?

Tks in advance !

Leber

Ps: I´m running FSX:SE on Windows 10.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 03:33:11 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: PMDG 777F - Main Cargo Door
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 02:02:00 am »
1 - GSX can handle only two cargo loaders, ok

Not anymore. With the October 26th update, GSX now supports a separate Main Cargo door, with its loader.

2 - GSX should have as default setting disable one cargo loader of the right hand side of the acft and enable a loader for the left hand side, by default.

Not needed after the update.

3 - I already have reset the PMDG 777F profile in the customize acft menu in the GSX options
4 - I don´t have any other cfg file inside the PMDG 777F folder.

If you haven't installed the update (run the FSDT Live Update), the default configuration that USED to came with GSX, didn't had a loader on the left so, Resetting won't "fix" anything, because it would do exactly like it was supposed to do: resetting to a configuration with two loaders on the right.

But of course, after the Oct. 26th update, the default configuration that comes with GSX for the PMDG 777F NOW feature a separate Cargo Main door, so a 3rd loader will go there.

Leber

Re: PMDG 777F - Main Cargo Door
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 07:51:41 pm »
Hi Humberto,

Thanks for the quic ande precise tip. GSX updated and everthing working fine !

Cheers !

Leber