Author Topic: Live Update  (Read 2831 times)

somiller

Live Update
« on: October 30, 2017, 12:05:39 am »
UNBELIEVABLE...SIMPLY UNBELIEVABLE.

After running Live Update, which also destroyed GSX, I get this. This was after running live update about 15 times...just so I don't get the response "all files have not replicated to the world-wide server network, run live update again."

I only posted pics for 4 airports, because I'M NOT GOING TO WASTE TIME LOADING INTO THE OTHER 1/2 DOZEN I OWN, JUST TO SEE THE SAME THING.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 03:55:02 pm by virtuali »

okievokey

Hey, you found the jetways that I lost when I ran the Auto Updater!

somiller

That's too funny...lol. Hey, maybe we can do a swap...you can have half my jetways, and I'll take half your airport buildings.

somiller

FSDT Live Update problems are so common, it's gotten the point I'm afraid to use it. At this point I am going to uninstall live update, and never run it again. If I want updates I'll just redownload full installs...until I find replacements for FSDT airports from other vendors, then I won't have to deal with FSDT ever again.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Please stop repeating the Live Update has "destroyed" everything, because it obviously hasn't. You clearly have an issue that is not possible to diagnose on the forum.

Send me a message, and we'll arrange a Teamviewer session, so I can check your system and show you what problem it has, which is preventing the obviously working Live Update to do its job.