Author Topic: Can't Set Fuel Truck With Custom Editor **SOLVED**  (Read 2291 times)

Paulg

Can't Set Fuel Truck With Custom Editor **SOLVED**
« on: October 23, 2017, 10:53:06 pm »
Hi,

I am unable to get the fuel truck to position under the R/H wing (FSLabs A320) using the Configuration Editor.
The settings I am using,are, (10.25m -3.00m 2.00m)

But the fuel truck always goes to the L/H wing,even when I insert ridiculous figures
the fuel truck keeps going the same place.

Any suggestions,

Thanks,
Paul.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 10:26:57 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Can't Set Fuel Truck With Custom Editor
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 08:10:14 am »
Are you sure about the 2.00 meters ? That seems too low for a refueling point under the wing, unless you are indicating the "relative" (to the center of the plane) height. In the editor, you'll see the absolute (from ground) height and, it must be at least 3.40 meters from ground, in order to call the large fuel truck, the one with the crew and the fuel counter. This one will use the refuel point as specified in the airplane configuration.

Instead, if the smaller truck is used (because your refuel point is too low), it will always go to a preset position, ignoring the refueling point.

Paulg

Re: Can't Set Fuel Truck With Custom Editor
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 10:30:08 pm »
Hi Umberto,

You are correct,2.00 meters is too low and that is why I was always getting the small tanker
going to my left wing tip.

New settings are (10.30m)  (-2.90m)  (4.00m) now have large tanker correctly positioned
under the R/H wing.

Many thanks, :)
Paul.