Author Topic: Everything installing into D:/Prepared V4/addon Manager  (Read 1784 times)

kaspern83

Everything installing into D:/Prepared V4/addon Manager
« on: June 06, 2017, 05:08:45 pm »
I just installed a couple sceneries into p3d and it seems the whole folder structure is being installed into the addon manager instead of the prepared folder. The simobjects, effects, couatl are all inside it, same thing when i install sceneries it detects the addon manager folder and it does not allow me to change it. Thank you for any insight.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Everything installing into D:/Prepared V4/addon Manager
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 09:29:42 pm »
And why you think this is a problem ? The first time you installed, it ASKED your for a destination. The 2nd installer, is not allowing you change the choice because, even if know you have the FREEDOM to install anywhere, all the sceneries must still be together.

That's what the installer dialog says anyway:

If you already installed another product which uses the Addon Manager this installation will use the previous folder automatically.

If you think you made a mistake by selecting the original folder, you must Uninstall everything, and reply YES to the question "Do you want to remove the Addon Manager?", so the next time, you'll be offer again a choice.