Author Topic: Airport Houston KIAH does not load  (Read 3718 times)

Touchdown1978

Airport Houston KIAH does not load
« on: June 06, 2017, 12:43:55 pm »
Hi all together..yesterday i purchased the very first airport of fs dream team. but it wont load correctly (see picture). i used it with pmdg747 in p3d v4 with very high rendering options. with medium rendering options, the airport was loaded correctly. is that problem known? how can i fix that? greetings remo

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Airport Houston KIAH does not load
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 12:49:46 pm »

Touchdown1978

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 01:08:36 pm »
i am not sure..the airport loads correctly with smaller rendering options and with a default plane (military fighter).

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 09:34:51 pm »
i am not sure..the airport loads correctly with smaller rendering options and with a default plane (military fighter).

I have no idea what these rendering options are but, could be you just put all your sliders to the right, and have now exhausted VRAM ? 64 bit won't help you at all, if VRAM is exhausted.

Trombone

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 08:35:39 am »
Hi Umberto,

I have exactly the same problem. It doesn't matter which aircraft I use, even with the default raptor the Szenerie is not loading. its the case on every fsdt airport. Flightbeam is working. Just kclt, kiah and phnl are looking like the picture above.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2017, 09:40:21 am »
I'm sorry but, if you have Flightbeam working, it's not possible FSDT wouldn't, since they use exactly the same software. Of course, I assume you used the latest installers for all of them.

If you installed Flightbeam using an outdated installer *after* FSDT, you can expect that nothing will work.

Trombone

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2017, 11:45:10 am »
I understand your wonder, but I can assure that IAH and CLT are not working while IAD and SFO are working without issues.
On FSDT-Sceneries i have no buildings and no textures. What could cause this issue?
It looks like the sceneries are not activated and the trial is over. But the registration was successful and the sceneries are activated.
I have this problem both in v3 and v4. It occurred when i installed v4 and the gsx update; so it's not working since the data was moved to the new location...
Any help is appreciated. Thanks umberto!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2017, 12:42:02 pm »
It occurred when i installed v4 and the gsx update; so it's not working since the data was moved to the new location...

As I've said, there's no reason why they won't work: if Flightbeam is working, under the new installation system, the software is surely configured properly.

Have you tried reinstalling KCLT now, and installing KIAH again using the new installer ?