Author Topic: Missing buildings (Also) JFKV2 **SOLVED**  (Read 2903 times)

Benny

Missing buildings (Also) JFKV2 **SOLVED**
« on: June 01, 2017, 01:06:00 pm »
Hi,
I was looking for a solution for that in this forum but was unsuccessful to find one.

In my case there is also some "oddity":
1. There are two instances (lines) in the FSX menu of Addon Manager. How come? Also, in one, addon manager show  the product (JFKV2) is registered, as should be. in the other line it shows as if it is in trial mode and its registration attempts are not successful.
2. GSX menu does not have "LOG" line to activate.(?)

Could not find a way to remove (uninstall?) one of the addon manager lines. What is the problem here and what can I do to correct this?
And - YES, the big question of missing buildings... :(

Thanks
Benny
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 03:30:21 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Missing buildings (Also) JFKV2
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 01:07:58 pm »
Something might have gone wrong when removing the old copy, most likely your DLL.XML file had some problem. Also, download and install the latest full GSX installer, which should fix both the problem of GSX missing, and missing buildings too.

Benny

Re: Missing buildings (Also) JFKV2
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 03:00:18 pm »
Virtuali,
Indeed, GSX version 2.0.0.0 did the trick. Now there are buildings rather then just "floating" gates.
However, unrelated to the topic - I needed to tune down my display settings for FSX not to crash.

Another question, please Not related to fsdreamteam airport _ I get "grainish" or dotted ground textures. Any idea as to what causing this?

Thank you for the quick and efficient support.

Benny