Author Topic: Couatl error after installing new addon manager **SOLVED**  (Read 7574 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couatl error after installing new addon manager
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2017, 05:07:10 am »
The default folder that the installer gives me its ProgramData(x86)/AddonManager. Install there?

It's the default location so yes, if you have enough space available, it should be the most logical choice.

and then how is FSX going to load from that directory or I dont understand

?? Why you want to be concerned with this ? It will work, of course, since the installer will place the proper paths into all proper files for all the supported sim.

. Install everythign ina  different folder and the

You cannot install everything in a different folder, because after the FIRST installation of a new product, the NEXT one won't ask you for the destination folder anymore (the installer tells you that), so you CAN choose a folder freely, but only the first time, then everything will stay together, just like it always did, just not inside the sim folder, but in a folder you choose freely, the first time.

how to make them work on FSX:SE.??

I'm not sure I understand the question. If you have FSX:SE and you have the checkmark in the installer to install into FSX:SE, it will install into FSX:SE. If you have more than one simulator, it will configure all of them to look at the scenery from the same folder, saving you lots of hard drive space, if you have more than one sim installed.

diegonaves6

Re: Couatl error after installing new addon manager
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2017, 05:24:26 am »
Indeed Umberto that did worked, now everything is back to normal and fully working without a problem. As always thanks for the great support.

Thanks!!!!