Author Topic: And now I cannot re-enable GSX  (Read 10008 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: And now I cannot re-enable GSX
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2017, 06:34:19 pm »
But i want to write the 2 Use-cases why i use the Disable and Re-Enable Feature and if you can solve them for me.

Both issues could be handled in a much better way than disabling GSX.

on airport that has not jetways )Sleeve plane( by Ctrl+J,
causing that the PUSHBACK Doesnt work.

to solve it i have to set on Customized-> Parking has Jetways
and to activated   i use the Disable and Re-Enable Feature.

I don't understand you very well. What's the "Sleeve plane" feature (maybe you wanted to say "Slew"), and what it has to do with the jetways ?

Surely Pushback works with all parkings, not just those with Jetways.

Maybe you are referring to a 3rd party airport which has mistakenly set the Pushback preference to "None" at all parkings ? But you should at least have a Straight pushback option in this case, and you can of course change the Pushback preference in GSX.

So, please, report where this is happening, and clearly indicate the scenery used.

the Boarding feature doesnt stop
so  i use the Disable and Re-Enable Feature

Boarding surely stops on the PMDG-777. Could be you set a very long boarding time per passenger, so it's taking lot of time ? Please clarify how this happens.

But regardless of the issues, you should NOT "Disable" GSX entirely.

If you have a problem with a particular airport, you can disable the AIRPORT on GSX, as explained in the manual, using the "disable_on_airports" line in the Couatladdons.ini file.

If you have a problem with GSX being "stuck" in some kind of situation you think you cannot escape, you should "Restart Couatl" instead, NOT Disable GSX.