Author Topic: Missing Buildings Still  (Read 3902 times)

Flyboy777

Missing Buildings Still
« on: November 27, 2016, 07:19:58 pm »
Here is a picture of KLAX.  As you can see there is a missing building with the jet bridges just hanging there.  It is usually 1 or several buildings that are missing.  When I reset the couatl the buildings reappear, but this is frustrating when I have to reset it evert time.   I am also having the same problem with KORD.  My KJFK and KDFW DO NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM and they work perfectly.  I have read through all of the posts in regards to this topic and I am at a loss now and I'm in need of help.  I am running a brand new iMac with Windows 10 update.  FSX and all programs associated with it are running correctly with the compatibility mode unchecked.  Video drivers are up-to-date and running in default mode so they don't interfere with FSX.  Force HD in the addon menu is checked.  all sceneries are purchased and activated.  FSX settings are set per the manual and what has been discussed in the topics associated with this problem.  I also have updated the addon and couatl modual.  I have removed the sceneries and re-added.  Please help with any new ideas and let me know if you require any more information.

Jeremy

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Missing Buildings Still
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 09:43:24 am »
It is usually 1 or several buildings that are missing.  When I reset the couatl the buildings reappear, but this is frustrating when I have to reset it evert time. 

I'm sorry but, if you are missing just a couple of buildings, the only known causes of this issue are:

- The Compatibility mode

OR

- Transparency antialiasing enabled on the video cardo control panel.

However, this should NOT be fixed by restarting Couatl. Are you sure you are "just" restarting Couatl and not moving from the previous position you were located ?

What other addons you have installed ? Another possible reason for this is that, due to too many addons sending commands to FSX at the same time, our modules don't get the choice to communicate with FSX, so they are unable to create all the objects, but they apparently can do it, if you try again, restarting Couatl.

Flyboy777

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 07:16:11 pm »
Thank you for the support.  Compatibility mode is unchecked and normal.  I have combed through all of the posts in regards to this issue and have tried everything.  Addons include PMD 737 and 777, Aerosoft A3XX, iFly 737 and 747.  I am at a complete lose and increasingly frusterated. 

Jeremy

davidbr22

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 01:59:44 am »
On a fresh new install, after installing KLAX everything was normal, no matter where I Was at the airport. After installing GSX, the terminals are missing. Nothing to do with compatibility, video card settings (NVIDIA default settings with 16x anisotropic). Like this gentleman,  restart couatl and rebuild airport cache and they come back for that session and that session only. Uninstall GSX, everything goes back to normal. Help. 2 images attached. KLAX pre GSX , KLAX after GSX.
Dave
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 02:04:45 am by davidbr22 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2017, 06:45:52 pm »
Please do not post twice: I already replied in another post. It's not possible that installing GSX would cause problems at KLAX, unless one of them is a fairly outdated installer.

So, just be sure you install both of them using the current version of their installers, not some older installer you might have downloaded in the past.

Please do not reply in both threads. Decide where you want to post your reply, and stick to it.