Author Topic: P3Dv3.4 GSX not working  (Read 2084 times)

marvic

P3Dv3.4 GSX not working
« on: September 02, 2017, 12:19:50 am »
GSX shows up in the menu but does not work. Was having the issue with P3Dv3.3, updated the Client as well as the Content, just as I did from v3.2 to v3.3. Uninstalled the content and re-installed. No change.
clicked on the drop down menu and it does not work, as well as changing key mappings either. checked for possible key conflicts, none found.Used the automatic updater to confirm latest version of GSX. re-Installed the stand alone GSX installer. SODE works, FSUIPC (Full version) works, AS2016 works . Vpilot functions all work from the drop down menu.  tried re-start Coult and rebuild cache many times. Checked and the Coult DLL file is there. checked for error messages and there are none. I get  the open hanger door menu when I call GSX in KLAS, using the default key combination (CTR-F12 as well as the drop down menu.) So with the open door menu for KLAS showing up with using CTR-F12, would that prove that the key combination does work? At this point, GSX does not work. Any more ideas?
Cheers, Marvic.

marvic

Re: P3Dv3.4 GSX not working
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 11:14:51 pm »
Well Virtuali, I have to concede. You were correct, it was not GSX. I uninstalled FSX and and all the programs and addons, including The Estonia migration tool and cleaned up my computer. I uninstalled GSX and re-installed the full version, (again) and it instructed me to update SODE. I uninstalled SODE and put the LATEST version back in and continued the GSX install and all works now. Is it possible FSX was blocking something on the previous install? Not sure why GSX called the latest version of SODE as needed an update? At any rate, all features now work.
Cheers, Marvic.