Author Topic: GSX Sucks Ages to install  (Read 1999 times)

mr_loly_pop

GSX Sucks Ages to install
« on: February 08, 2017, 07:30:31 pm »
Okay i know i am rude but i have a reason to be rude coz i have invested my hard cash on this

I had a problem with the disappearing the GSX from the Addons it will never load on my SIM  i know its very simple and i have been given a link to follow wish you all must have got it too

I have started 1 Post already which was "Locked" by the admin and said that i have the system problem (technically no one talk about this Fare so what ever)

my simple Question is the GSX installer is for 200 MB and why it is taking ages to install it ??????
why the installer hags and stay there to install VC++

Redeemer: i am the same and the problem is the same and in the DEMO i never and no one have this issue coz by myself i used demo also to test it but Full version is giving this problem

Someone really want to talk and tell me what is the real problem

Pls shut down my post if you feel i am fooling around or i dont know how to operate the windows or install it come on this is way nonsense

I even talk to active sky next they solve this problem now its only you who is left of want to do something about this ??

I gave this Topic and i am right coz i paid for it you have a right to corrent and make it work no matter what

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Sucks Ages to install
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 02:28:56 pm »
my simple Question is the GSX installer is for 200 MB and why it is taking ages to install it ?????? why the installer hags and stay there to install VC++

You are pointing to the ONLY part of the installer we haven't written: it's the official MS VC++ installer you are seeing running there, and the GSX installer is just *waiting* for it to end.

So, the real question shouldn't be why the GSX installer is taking too much time, but why the official MS VC++ redistributable installer is slow on your system!

i am the same and the problem is the same and in the DEMO i never and no one have this issue coz by myself i used demo also to test it but Full version is giving this problem

This is obviously impossible. Have you installed something else when switching to the Full version ? Do you remember downloading a different installer ? Not that this would have made any difference even if you did, since the VC++ installer would have been the same, even if you HAD a separate "Demo" installer compared to a "Full" installer, something that we don't have.

Someone really want to talk and tell me what is the real problem

I don't know why the official MS VC++ redistributable installer is slow on your system, most likely the antivirus is checking each and every file, and since it installing something in the Windows system folder, it might check it more thoroughly but, again, it's nothing that has anything to do with GSX. We just launch the official vcredist.exe, and wait until it tells us that it's done.