Author Topic: Couatl crash after live update 5 Feb **SOLVED**  (Read 2307 times)

kalam_oxide

Couatl crash after live update 5 Feb **SOLVED**
« on: February 06, 2017, 04:10:22 am »
Hi,
I receive a live update fixing the issue that couatl crash when deicer is ready. It fixes that.
But the update is causing error when launching KJFK KLAX and CYVR, basically all FSDT airports I have.
Once the airport is loaded, couatl would encounter an unrecoverable error.
Reinstall all airports and Addon Manager, checked live update is latest, but things still happen.

btw, the installation process takes very long to download file needed. 10KB/s in average.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 03:58:51 pm by virtuali »

kalam_oxide

Re: Couatl crash after live update 5 Feb
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 04:12:18 am »
The platform I using is P3D v3 HF3

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 04:30:00 am »
But the update is causing error when launching KJFK KLAX and CYVR, basically all FSDT airports I have.

Are you saying GSX works everywhere, except on FSDT airports ?

That's strange, since these are obviously the ones we always test first and most. Have you perhaps MOVED the FSDT sceneries from the folder they are installed into by default, into another one ? This will surely cause problems, but that's not something new to this version.

In any case, if you are sure you updated everything correctly, then contact me in private for a Teamviewer session, because I re-checked it again, and everything works normally, tried KMEM, KLAX, KJFK and CYVR, all working fine.

kalam_oxide

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 03:49:05 pm »
problem solved by uninstall addon manager, deleting the program data folder and reinstall addon manager. Thanks :)