Author Topic: GSX Refuelling Query  (Read 2941 times)

theav8r

GSX Refuelling Query
« on: January 30, 2017, 12:43:06 am »
Specifically when using Aerosoft A320 aircraft, once the fuel truck has arrived and connected up, I get the response "Please use the refuelling system of your aircraft to refuel".

I have entered the block fuel into the aircraft's FMC, but I keep getting this response and cannot proceed any further as I am not sure what else this requires me to do.

The Aerosoft manual advises not to use FSX's Fuel and Payload section to load fuel figures, but to use their own Airbus X Fuel Planner.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Refuelling Query
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 11:46:39 am »
I have entered the block fuel into the aircraft's FMC, but I keep getting this response and cannot proceed any further as I am not sure what else this requires me to do.

The problem and the question doesn't have anything to do with GSX, but it's rather a question of using the Aerosoft A320 correctly. Just inserting the fuel quantity in the FMC is not enough to actually load the fuel, you must also select one of the two options to LOAD the fuel, which are either:

- LOAD INSTANT

or

- LOAD FUEL

If you don't do any of these, no fuel quantity will change, so GSX will not doing anything, until it changes.

The Aerosoft manual advises not to use FSX's Fuel and Payload section to load fuel figures, but to use their own Airbus X Fuel Planner.

Which is precisely why GSX has been designed to support 3rd party airplane that don't/shouldn't use the default FSX Fuel load page.

theav8r

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 06:54:15 am »
Where do you actually select LOAD INSTANT or LOAD FUEL please, as I cannot find anywhere to select these options?

theav8r

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 06:27:32 am »
Please ignore the last post sir, as I realise now you select the fuel load off the Fuel Planner after the fuel truck has connected up.

Earlier, I was doing this prior to the FT being in position.

Thanks for your assistance. :-[