Author Topic: [FSX] Double bagage vehicles?  (Read 2083 times)

Er!k

[FSX] Double bagage vehicles?
« on: January 25, 2017, 09:42:17 pm »
Hello Umberto,

Recently I noticed something strange. When starting at the gate and requesting for boarding, not only the stairs appear, but also the pushbkac truck. So far, so good. Now; I also have 1 or 2 bagage carts standing next to the aircraft. But they won't service the aircraft. This is done by other vehicles who come from a different location. Is this a bug or intended behaviour? Is there a way to remove the 'static' bagage cart vehicles?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: [FSX] Double bagage vehicles?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 09:11:05 am »
But they won't service the aircraft. This is done by other vehicles who come from a different location. Is this a bug or intended behaviour?

It's intended, of course. Vehicles containing luggage/cargo for boarding are always coming from another place, but the other two are there, because you will needed it, should you call for Deboarding next.

Yes, it might be a bit of a stretch having to call Deboarding after Boarding, but I can think of at least one case when this might happen, and if the bomb/security procedure that will be performed whenever someone checked in for luggage, but won't show up at the gate.