Author Topic: P3d 3.3.5 and gsx problem  (Read 2541 times)

aussiesim

P3d 3.3.5 and gsx problem
« on: January 10, 2017, 01:56:43 pm »
Hi,

I'm having an issue with gsx working. I installed p3d full installation and installed gsx again after removing them both and am having an issue that I can't seem to relate to anything on the forums.

I have all the menus loading up in p3d for gsx.
I loaded a default aircraft and pmdg ngx at both a default and addon scenery airport.
If I load on the runway I can open the gsx menu and see all the gates etc bit of I load at a gate I can not open the gsx window at all.

I don't know why it's opening at one location and not another, I even did a warp from the runway to a gate and no ground services displayed.

Some help would be fantastic
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 11:13:42 pm by aussiesim »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: P3d 3.3.5 and gsx problem
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 03:29:45 pm »
Nobody ever reported a problem like this: if you have the GSX menu outside the parking, it means GSX is working correctly and it has recognized the airport so, there's no reason why the menu wouldn't open inside a parking.

Try to call the GSX menu from the GSX menu under "Addons", not with the hotkey.

aussiesim

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 11:12:38 pm »
i tried this also but it did not work. 
 :(

aussiesim

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 11:47:36 pm »
Disregard my enquiry, i have worked out the issue being the parking brake.  I had the notifications turned off for parking break etc and noticed that the aircraft's weren't loading with it on.

After setting the parking brake the menu is now displaying.

Back to simming again  :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 11:10:38 am »
I was always fully convinced that, allowing to disable notifications was wrong...but of course, users asked for it, and we complied.