Author Topic: License not accepted  (Read 2118 times)

bharb

License not accepted
« on: January 10, 2017, 11:39:10 am »
Hello!

I bought my GSX a few days ago from your webstore but when activating I get an error that the entered key is not correct. Typos are definitely not the problem because I copied the key from the received purchase receipt. Can anybody from FSDT help?

Unfortunately I did not get any reply by sending this issue to support@virtualisoftware.com

Cheers,
Bernhard.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 03:53:31 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: License not accepted - no answer from support mail
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 03:33:37 pm »
I've received your email at 11:10 CET, and I replied to it at 14:31 CET.

Under any business standard, I don't think about 4 hours should be considered a delay enough to warrant complaining here on the forum about not having received any reply from support.

Of course, I asked about the precise error message. Please do not reply here, because you are already being followed by email, and we cannot obviously discuss things like your order details here.

bharb

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 03:39:58 pm »
Having a commercial business, it's not good practice to complain about complaining customers here in the forum, when the FIRST mail has been sent on 7th January ;)

Reply to your request for the exact message has been sent by mail.

Cheers,
Bernhard.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 03:53:12 pm »
Having a commercial business, it's not good practice to complain about complaining customers here in the forum, when the FIRST mail has been sent on 7th January

The email you sent today, is the FIRST one I ever received from you so, you should take into account that, sometimes, emails might not arrive, being filtered by anti-spam system by ISPs along the way, so they don't even reach out inbox.

And of course, to the benefit of others that might read this, there was no problem with your Serial Number, it was just an issue of copying/pasting from an html email, which sometimes results in the serial number being read with extraneous characters.

As a general suggestion: if you use the "Buy" method, rather than the "Buy on Web" method, you won't even have to manually type a Serial Number to begin with, because the product will activate automatically, and a backup of the Serial Number will be made in your Home folder so, if you keep this file, you won't even need to manually type the Serial Number in the future, when reinstalling.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 03:57:38 pm by virtuali »