Author Topic: After refueling , GSX start to unload automatically  (Read 4549 times)

oldmanmak

After refueling , GSX start to unload automatically
« on: January 08, 2017, 07:49:37 pm »
Hello FSDT
Unfortunately,i have another problem again, ( already install the most update file that released on 08JAN)
after refueling, two set of container dolly pop up , and GSX start to unloading automatically( i didn't do or touch anything)

Detail as below:
1. flight( PMDG 777-300ER ) arrive default KSEA parking 5, then request deboarding , few mins later, green message said service completed
2. Request catering services, few mins later, green message said services completed
3. Request refueling, loader fall back, truck arrived, change total fuel in CDU to 20000KGS, fews second later, green messsage
said services completed. Then loader move back to forward and after cargo hold door. At the same time, two set of containers dolly pop up.
and moving  to the loader, GSX start to unload the containers again ( i reiterate, i didn't do or touch anything after set the total fuel to 20000 KGS)

For saving time on asking and answering , i made a video, please kindly check it and helping to investigate

Thank you so much
Raymond
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 07:51:44 pm by oldmanmak »

CaribbeanCLANK

Re: After refueling , GSX start to unload automatically
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 08:56:02 pm »
I also experienced a very similar issue during a turn around at LEIB (Aerosoft) with the Aerosoft A320. Once refueling was complete and the loaders moved back into position more cargo/luggage started unloading.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 01:00:41 pm »
For saving time on asking and answering , i made a video, please kindly check it and helping to investigate

Yes, now that I saw your video, and did the same, it's a confirmed bug, we'll fix it as soon as possible.

moebius14

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 07:09:26 pm »
Hello,
The problem of re-deboarding is still present when I choose deboarding and directly next refueling (queue or not). But indeed, the fix solve when I do catering before refueling.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2017, 11:44:19 am »
virtuali, any update on this, it is strange to go on option 3 "refueling" and then option 1,option 2, etc.

?? We fixed it several days ago, haven't you got the Live Update notification ?

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/couatl_liveupdate_notes.html

Now, the last post is saying there's still a problem when skipping catering, which we'll surely check too, but it also confirmed the fix solved the issue reported here, which was a "re-deboarding" after doing Deboarding->Catering->Refueling.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2017, 11:18:57 pm »
I have downloaded 2 times the new installer, and execute it (also did the live update) but it keep re-deboarding after re-fueling

Please be more precise. As I've said in my previous message, the fix was supposed to fix THIS specific case:

A "re-deboarding" after doing Deboarding->Catering->Refueling.

Are you doing this same, exact, sequence in queue ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2017, 10:40:40 am »
No I did a  Deboarding-->No Catering --> Refueling, and then it does a re-deboarding again.

Ok, we'll check this.

So I have to do 1, 2,3 no chance to do only 1 and 3  or 2 and 3 ? On PMDG 777 Deboarding takes almost 15 mins, then Catering 5 mins more then Refueling 10 mins= 30 mins.

No, it's supposed to work regardless of the sequence. Maybe you don't understand the meaning of my questions: not to tell how you are supposed to use it, but to understand how it happened, in order for us to REPRODUCE the issue, and fix it.